Angel of God Resource Center, Inc.
10824 S. Halsted Chicago, IL 60628 (773) 941-4691
STUDENT’S RIGHT TO CANCEL
The student has the right to cancel the initial enrollment agreement until 4:00 of the 5th business day after the student has been admitted. If the right to cancel is not given to any prospective student at the time the agreement is signed, then the student has the right to cancel the agreement at any time and receive a refund on all monies paid to date within 30 days of cancellation. Cancellation should be submitted to the authorized official of the school in writing.
1. Five-Day Cancellation: An applicant who provides written notice of cancellation within five days (excluding Saturday, Sunday, and federal and state holidays) of signing an enrollment agreement is entitled to a full refund. The school shall provide 100 percent refund no later than 30 days from notice of cancellation.
2. An applicant who provides written notice of cancellation to the Office of Records more than five days after signing an Enrollment Agreement and making the initial payment, but prior to the commencement of class meetings is entitled to a refund of all monies paid.
3. To be eligible for tuition refund after classes commences:
4. If the withdrawal from a course or courses results in a credit balance in the student’s account, a refund will be issued within 30 days of the official drop or withdrawal date
5. Should the student’s enrollment be terminated or should the student withdraw for any reason, all refunds will be made according to the following refund schedule:
“Angel of God Academy is approved to operate by the Private Business and Vocational Schools Division of the Illinois Board of Higher Education.”
We Do Not Offer Financial Aid. Programs are Grant Funded.
“Providing Support for the Well Being of the Community”