“Providing Support for the Well Being of the Community”
Angel of God Resource Center, Inc.
10824 S. Halsted Chicago, IL 60628 (773) 941-4691
Angel of God Teen REACH Program is offered at 3 of our Satellite Locations.
Wendell Phillips Academy High School
244 E Pershing Rd, Chicago, IL 60653
Marshall High School
3250 W Adams St, Chicago, IL 60624
JLM Community Center
2622 W Jackson St, Chicago, IL 60612
1. Teen REACH programs are delivered during out-of-school time which includes: before and after school, school holidays, week-ends and summers. Teen REACH integrates community efforts on behalf of children and youth, working through collaborations of local schools, faith-based organizations, businesses, human service providers, and Illinois Department of Human Services programs. The Provider will work collaboratively with other programs and services provided by the Department and its Contractors in the Provider's service area for Teen REACH.
2. We are required to have linkage agreements and collaborate with schools that have students attending Teen REACH program activities and from each partnering agency participating in the Teen REACH program.
3. Community Advisory Council - Our Community Advisory Council includes youth, parents, community leaders and business owners. The Advisory Council meets on a quarterly basis.
4. Service Hours & Days of Operation
The program operates during after school hours, in particular the early evening hours (3 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.).
5. Teen REACH program services are provided for at-risk children and youth ages 6 to 17. Accepted age group subsets are 6-10, 11-13, and 14-17.